Packages and Rates
Our rates are below. Please let us know if you have any questions.
|Duration||Adult (our boat)||Child (our boat)||Adult (with boat)||Child (with boat)|
|3 day / 4 night
|4 day / 5 night
|5 day / 6 night
|6 day / 7 night
Our “American Plan” provides three full meals per day.
Breakfast will be cook to order. You can have french toast, pancakes, eggs, bacon, oatmeal, red river cereal, or a variety of cereals. Our staff will serve you any combination and any amount. All fixed fresh and hot when you arrive at the dining hall. Lunch is almost always a delicious shore lunch. Fixed at the resort or on the lake, depending on what your group would like to do. A box with everything needed is provided every morning. If you’d like help preparing the lunch, our staff is always willing and able to help. Sack lunches are also available on request.
Dinner is an alternating menu of hearty home cooked meals. All served with made from scratch breads, vegetables, desserts, salad, and a delicious main course. Larry has been the cook at Obabikon for more than twenty years. If you have any special requests or needs, please let us know and we’ll be happy to accommodate you to the best of our abilities.
Booking info and policies
- Deposits are $200 per person, and are refundable until May 1st. After May 1st deposits are held and transferred to a future trip.
- Preferred payment is in US Currency, personal cheques and bank/ travelers cheques.
- We do not accept credit card payments at this time.
Guide Pricing: $275 Per day (2 persons)
- Guide pricing increases $20 per person over 2.
- Guide days are from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm and includes all fish cleaning and freezing services.
- Guide Service
- Fish cleaning
- Outdoor Cards
- Tax 13%
Rates Include the Following:
- All Meals
- Daily Maid Service
- Dock Service
- Boat / Motor all gas
- Transport to and from island
- Linens & Towels
- Freezer Service
Gas is not included for “own boat” pricing.